CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Getty

Today I went to the Getty with my friend Lisa. It had been a while since I've been there so it was nice to go check out the exhibits. My favorite things to see there are the Van Gogh they have and the Monet's. I also saw some manuscripts that dated from the 400's to the 1400's and they were beautiful. After the Getty we went to Rodeo Dr. and just walked around. It was nice to go see everything but the traffic in LA is horrible. I hate switching freeways often and I felt like that's all I did. It was nice coming home to a place where that type of traffic is almost non-existent (at least LA traffic is non-existent). I think Lisa liked the museum, she fell in love with a painting by Monet :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

I like your new background and your clock - very hip, very you!!!

You are so hip it hurts, hee hee.

Thanks for being such a good friend, I'm lucky to have met you here at APU.

Ciao- k