CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Jogging, Madonna, The Hills...

So I was supposed to start jogging and that hasn't happened. I just seem to have way too many things going on right now and jogging is the last thing on my mind but I can't put it off any longer.

Totally changing the subject...the new MADONNA CD comes out this Tuesday the 29th. It has had some good reviews so I hope it is as good as they say it is. A new CD means that she'll be touring pretty soon so hopefully I'll able to see her this year.
New subject again...I'm a fan of the MTV show The Hills and Lauren and Audrina's new pad in Hollywood is pretty sweet. Of course they had to have a house warming party and all the drama is starting because Audrina's ex is back, Stephanie ended up not going to the party so that Heidi wouldn't get mad. Steve was on 102.7 this morning and was asked what he thought of Spencer and he pretty much said that he didn't like him. Spencer called in to the show and the drama began in the AM. The show and it's drama is pretty addictive. Like Ryan Seacrest said this morning...he doesn't know what it is but this show is fun and you get easily involved in the drama. 

0 comments: