CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I write...my excuse is that I went back to school. Like my school BFF Kara, I'm trying to get into shape. I no longer eat the wonderful Jumbo Jacks or whopping Whoppers, instead I order chicken wraps and salads. As I bite into a chicken wrap, I pretend that it's a hamburger or french fries. I have also started drinking more water and less soda. Starbuck's will no longer be a place I visit as often as I used to...good-bye double chocolate-chip Frappaccinos, you will be missed dearly. 

There are a few healthy foods that I enjoy eating, but only a few. Unfortunately for me, there is more junk food I like than healthy food. I'm going to start jogging more because I have recently found out that I'm going to jog in San Fransisco at the Nike Marathon...13 miles here I come :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

Nike Marathon? Is it a 1/2 Marathon, I think a full is 26.2 miles. Let me know if you want to start running at break on school night? I also know over in Redlands they have the Loma Linda Lopers that do their long runs together as a group. How fun!!!

Miss ya!